Join AAA
Join AAA



Insurance Coverage

Depending on the types of services you’ll provide, AAA requires the following insurance coverage as a minimum:

ACA Insurance Requirements for Roadside Assistance Providers

Note: Commercial Auto Liability coverage is still a requirement even if you only provide road services.

Background Checks

We require background checks on all members of your business who perform AAA services or handle information pertaining to AAA. You'll be sent an owners invitation email to enter your background check if selected for onboarding.

IRS W9 Form

We need this information to accurately provide year-end statements (1099) to your business and the IRS. AAA will need your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). For corporations, LLC's, and other business entities, your TIN equals your Employer Identification Number (EIN). For individuals, sole proprietors, and single-member LLC's, your TIN equals your social security number. Please only fill out ONE of these fields.

Click to view a sample W-9 form

Apply Now