An error has occured while confirming your membership. Our team is looking into issue. In meantime, please try again or reach out to email@example.com.
Duplicate Membership found. Please call us at 866-MEMBERS (866-636-2377) for assistance, or click here to access my account.
Promo code is invalid. Please try another code.
The terms and conditions of eBilling require that you agree to the following:
- Enrollment: If you request that we stop mailing a paper bill it will be your responsibility to check the provided e-mail account to obtain your bill.
- Acknowledging Receipt: By agreeing to suspension of mailed paper Membership bills, you agree that posting of the bill under your account on AAA.com will constitute your receipt of the bill for all purposes and that the bill is due and payable upon posting. We can only attempt to send the email reminder of your bill if we have a current, correct email address for you and you immediately notify us of any change in your email address.
- Undeliverable Email Address: If any email that we send to the email address that you have provided us is undeliverable to that email address for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any reason beyond your control, we will cancel your electronic billing and send you paper Membership bills via regular mail.
- Removal from e-Bill: AAA reserves the right to remove a Member from the eBill option and return them to paper bills at any point for any reason.
- Email Address Updates: You may provide email address updates at any time via AAA.com/login. We'll send a confirmation email to the new address provided. No additional messages will be sent to the old email address.
- Online Bill Cancellation: You may cancel electronic billing at no cost and again begin receiving a mailed paper bill. However, please understand there may be a delay before you again receive a mailed paper Membership bill.
- Payments: The printed online bill remittance stub can be used in association with mailing a check for payments. You may also pay via AAA.com/renew, call 1-866-MEMBERS (1-866-636-2377) or visit your local AAA store.
- AAA Membership Cards: If you are due new AAA Membership cards, you will receive them via the mail, regardless of enrollment in eBilling. Physical plastic cards will need to be issued.
- Other AAA Communications: You will continue to receive other communications from AAA via regular mail. Examples of such include; AAA World Magazine, promotional offers and other Member benefit information.
- Modification and Termination: AAA reserves the right to modify or terminate the eBill option at any time at its sole discretion.
To sign up for Automatic Renewal, you must provide a valid credit or debit card; Visa, Mastercard, American express, or Discover; and the card expiration date. AAA Club Alliance will automatically charge your annual membership fee to your credit card approximately 35 days prior to your membership renewal date each year. You may cancel this arrangement at any time with a letter or phone call to AAA Club Alliance. All Automatic Renewal enrollment requests must be made at least five (5) business days prior to the date of your scheduled membership dues charge. Requests made in less than five (5) business days prior to your scheduled membership dues charge may not be honored for that renewal period, but will be honored for all future renewals.
We cannot process your on-line membership at this time. You will receive an email communication within 72 hours.
Thank you for trusting AAA with your Roadside Assistance. Any roadblocks you hit, we'll be there for you. You will be receiving an email confirmation shortly with your membership details. Happy exploring!