Sr. Public Relations Specialist, MD
O: (410) 616-1900 (ext. 4361153)
C: (443) 244-7253
TOWSON, MD (December 19, 2018) –– The clock is ticking to find the perfect gifts for those last few names on your holiday shopping list. AAA Mid-Atlantic reminds area shoppers they have the opportunity for significant savings this holiday season by simply shopping with their AAA membership card. AAA’s membership card also serves as a discount card honored by a host of retailers, many of whom may already be on their holiday shopping lists.
But before you head out to the malls to shop, or pack your car for an end of the year getaway, AAA members can fill up their gas tanks with considerable savings at participating Shell stations, by enrolling in the Fuel Rewards® program. Along with the everyday discount of 5 cents per gallon, up to 20 gallons, members can save 25 cents per gallon on their first fill-up when signing up through Jan. 31 and then again March 1-April 30. There are no fill-up requirements. Register for the Fuel Rewards® program at AAA.com/shell. AAA members must register either as a new Fuel Rewards® member or log in with their existing Fuel Rewards® member information. Once this action is completed, they will be able to start saving at the pump immediately.
Ten Ways to Save with AAA
- FLOWERS & FOOD – Save up to 25% on holiday flowers and gifts from 12/11-12/25/18 at 1-800-Flowers.com®, 1-800-Baskets.com®, FruitBouquets.com, Simply Chocolate, Cheryl's® Cookies, Personalization Universe, The Popcorn Factory®, Wolferman's®, Harry & David®, and Stock Yards brands when shopping online at AAA.com/1800flowers. In-store savings are also available at 1-800-Flowers.com® and Harry & David®.
- APPAREL – Stage Brands - Save 30% off any single item in-store (must get coupon online) and online via AAA.com/stage. Offer applies to all Stage brands including Bealls, Peebles, Palais Royal, and Goody’s. Not valid for Bealls Florida, Arizona, and Georgia stores.
- SPORTS/CONCERTS/THEATER – AAA members save 15% or more on tickets using Ticket Monster.
- TRAVELERS – AAA members receive discounts on luggage and other travel accessories at any AAA store. To find a location visit AAA.com/Stores.
- MOVIE LOVERS – AAA members save up to 30% on movie tickets (discounts vary depending on theater; gift cards are also available in AAA stores) at AMC, Cinemark, Regal Cinemas, and United Artist Theatres. Or, stay home with a movie and enjoy 25% on all disc rentals for the first night at a Redbox kiosk.
- FITNESS - NEW Active&Fit Direct™ - The Active&Fit Direct™ program allows you to choose from 9,000+ participating fitness centers and YMCAs nationwide for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
- OUTLET SHOPPERS – Show your AAA membership card at any Tanger Shopper Services and receive a complimentary Tanger Outlets Savings Booklet with discounts up to 20% off.
- CAR LOVERS - AAA members receive discounts at NAPA Auto Parts.
- LOCAL ACTIVITIES – Explore attractions throughout Maryland – the National Aquarium and the Maryland Zoo are among the local attractions offering a AAA discount.
- COMPUTERS, PRINTERS, AND ACCESSORIES - AAA members can save up to 35 percent off select HP products with free shipping and dedicated support, and an additional 10% off Dell branded PCs, electronics, and accessories.
To view all discounts available to AAA Members, visit AAA.com/Discounts. For those holiday purchases that you can’t deliver in person, AAA members receive discounts on products, services and shipping at UPS.
Give the Gift That Lasts All Year – AAA Membership
AAA members and customers can take advantage of a special holiday discount on new, renewal, or gift memberships until Dec. 31, 2018 with the code SAFETY by calling 1-866-MEMBERS (1-866-636-2377) or visiting a local AAA Mid-Atlantic store. Visit AAA.com/Stores to find the closest location. AAA memberships are the perfect solution for everyone on your shopping list:
Drivers AND non-drivers: This is the time of year when AAA is busy helping parents (and grandparents) get gift memberships for everyone in the family because a membership in AAA represents safety and security on the road. And, the roadside benefit extends to non-drivers as well. That’s because the AAA Emergency Roadside Service benefits go with the member – not the car. So, even if someone else is driving, or your car is at home, the AAA member can save the day.
Travelers: The gift of AAA membership lets travelers explore the world for less with AAA discounts offered at many hotels, such as Marriott and Hilton, as well as on Amtrak, Hertz and The Parking Spot.
New drivers: The gift of AAA membership will not only provide emergency roadside assistance, but also provides discounted rates on auto insurance.
Homeowners: AAA membership will afford recipients discounted rates on homeowner’s insurance as well.
AAA provides automotive, travel, and insurance services to over 59 million members nationwide and more than 975,000 members in Maryland. AAA advocates for the safety and mobility of its members and has been committed to outstanding road service for more than 100 years. AAA is a non-stock, non-profit corporation working on behalf of motorists, who can now map a route, find local gas prices, discover discounts, book a hotel, and track their roadside assistance service with the AAA Mobile app (AAA.com/mobile) for iPhone, iPad and Android. For more information, visit AAA.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AAAMDNews
Like us on Facebook: AAA Mid-Atlantic News
8600 LaSalle Road, Ste 639
Towson, MD 21286