PHILADELPHIA, PA (February 9, 2021) As the first Valentine’s Day of the COVID pandemic quickly approaches, some gift-givers are looking for ways to show their love and affection from at least six feet away. Finding gifts online to be delivered to friends, family and significant others has been the norm for many months and AAA reminds members that there’s no need to see red when it comes to cost. AAA members only think of using their membership when it comes to their car but this Valentine’s Day, a AAA card could save you a bundle.
These sweet discounts are available to anyone with a AAA card:
- 1-800-FLOWERS – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Shari’s Berries – get 20 percent off every day
- Harry & David – get 20 percent off every day
- The Popcorn Factory – get 20 percent off every day
- 1-800-Baskets.com – get 20 percent off every day
- Tanger Outlets - receive a free coupon book at Shopper Services with a AAA card and save up to 20 percent at select merchants.
- The UPS Store – save 5 percent on shipping and 15 percent off select products and services.
Other options include local jewelers, restaurants, fragrance stores and more. Members can visit AAA.com/Discounts to check their local area for discounts by entering their zip code or city and state.
AAA members who use their card for discounts save an average of $92 per year. Yet new membership starts at just $57 a year, a price local drivers find well worth it for roadside rescue peace of mind.
Which brings to mind another great Valentine’s Day gift…a AAA membership! Nothing says love like the protection of AAA…and, maybe your sweetheart will treat you with some of the wonderful discounted options available with AAA membership! Information on all discounts can be found at AAA.com/Discounts.
AAA provides automotive, travel and insurance services to 60 million members nationwide and more than 3.2 million members in Pennsylvania. AAA advocates for the safety and mobility of its members and has been committed to outstanding road service for more than 100 years. The not-for-profit, fully tax-paying member organization works on behalf of motorists, who can now map a route, find local gas prices, discover discounts, book a hotel and track their roadside assistance service with the AAA Mobile appss for iPhone, iPad and Android. For more information, visit www.AAA.com.