TOLEDO, OH - With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, some gift-givers could be seeing red. Many AAA members only think of using their membership when it comes to their car. But this Valentine’s Day, a AAA card could save you a bundle.
These sweet discounts are available to anyone with a AAA card:
- 1-800-FLOWERS – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Cheryl’s Cookies – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Harry and David – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Ticket Monster – Enjoy “Love at First Savings” when you save up to 50 percent off retail rates on Concerts, Sporting Events, Shows, Ski Resort and attraction tickets with Ticket Monster.
- AMC, Cinemark, Regal Cinemas, United Artist Theatres – save up to 30 percent on movie tickets (discounts vary depending on the movie theater – gift cards also available in AAA stores)
- The UPS Store – save 5 percent on shipping and 15 percent off select products and services.
- Restaurants – Treat your Valentine to a special meal at establishments like Hard Rock Café or Landry’s restaurants (which includes more than 20 restaurant brands nationwide!), where you can save using your AAA membership card. Visit aaa.com/discounts to find more local restaurants where AAA members receive a discount!
- Hotel Discounts – Plan a special getaway with your someone special and save with AAA’s hotel discounts at places like Best Western (up to 15 percent), Hilton Hotels and Resorts (up to 15 percent), and Marriott Bonvoy (5 percent or more) locations.
AAA members who use their card for discounts save an average of $92 per year. AAA is spreading the love with a special membership discount. New members can save with the code SAFETYNEW and renewing members with the code SAFETY until December 31, 2020.
Which brings to mind another great Valentine’s Day gift…a AAA membership! Nothing says love like the protection of AAA…and, maybe your sweetheart will treat you with some of the wonderful discounted options available with AAA membership! Information on all discounts can be found at AAA.com/Discounts.
AAA provides automotive, travel, and insurance services to 58 million members nationwide and more than three million members in Ohio. AAA advocates for the safety and mobility of its members and has been committed to outstanding road service for more than 100 years. AAA is a non-stock, non-profit corporation working on behalf of motorists, who can now map a route, find local gas prices, discover discounts, book a hotel, and track their roadside assistance service with the AAA Mobile app (AAA.com/mobile) for iPhone, iPad and Android. For more information, visit www.AAA.com.