AAA Helps You Speed Through The Airport Security Line by Offering TSA Pre-Check to Members and General Public
TSA Pre-Check Mobile RV Comes to AAA’s North Plainfield Car Care Center
Hamilton, NJ, August 27, 2019 – Area frequent flyers can obtain the coveted Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Pre-Check screening approval with ease at AAA before taking a fall getaway. The IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV will make a stop in North Plainfield, New Jersey from September 4-6 at AAA’s Car Care Insurance and Travel Center, at 1210 US Highway 22, North Plainfield, NJ 07060. Registration for the event is available here.
“TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and efficient screening experience,” said Tracy E. Noble, Public and Government Affairs Manager at AAA Mid-Atlantic. “For TSA Pre✓® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today, TSA Pre✓® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.”
During the event, AAA North Plainfield will offer the following discounts and specials:
- $50 off repair service of $150 or greater.
- $100 Gift Card for Travel Bookings of $3,000 or more
- Save 15% on luggage & bags, travel accessories and more during our special event
- $52 Membership Special for NEW classic memberships with 1 free Associate.
- Explore the many event specials and savings during AAA North Plainfield’s 3 Day TSA Pre-check event, see the store for details.
In addition, at AAA North Plainfield, the following services will have representatives available:
- Wednesday, September 4th
- Thursday, September 5th
AAA is pleased to partner with the TSA to help provide this valuable service for AAA members and the general public. AAA Members and non-members must register in advance for enrollment at the IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV. Click here to access AAA’s website for more details about the North Plainfield event, as well as other upcoming TSA Pre✓® events.
Follow these steps to pre-enroll. Be sure to schedule an appointment online and bring your proof of U.S. Citizenship with you to your appointment!
- Click here to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment ”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose the AAA location near you and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out.)
Mobile IdentoGO agents will process TSA Pre✓® applications on-site. Appointments are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis so register as soon as possible. To complete the application process, you will need to bring documentation proving identity and citizenship status.
Your name on the documents must match exactly. If they do not, bring an original or certified copy of a court ordered name change document (to include marriage certificates and divorce decrees). If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID.
You will finish the process onsite by providing your fingerprints for a background check. The application fee is $85 and can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier's check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
“With the busy summer travel season in full swing, having the TSA Pre✓® Mobile RV onsite at AAA will help make the process much easier for travelers to avoid long lines at the airport,” said Noble.
In addition, children ages 12 and younger may use the TSA Pre✓® lane when traveling with a parent or guardian who has the indicator on their boarding pass. Travelers 13 years of age and older without a TSA Pre✓® boarding pass must go through standard security lanes. Last year, nearly 3.8 million Americans were projected to travel by air over the Fourth of July holiday period.