DAYTON, OH – Feb. 11, 2019 - With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, AAA has ideas to help plan the perfect gift for that special someone. Many AAA members only think of using their membership when it comes to their car, but this Valentine’s Day, a AAA membership card could save you a bundle.
These sweet discounts are available to anyone with a AAA membership card:
- 1-800-FLOWERS – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Cheryl’s Cookies – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Harry and David – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Ticket Monster – get 25 percent or more on all theater, concert, sporting event and attraction tickets and up to 40 percent off movie tickets
- AMC, Cinemark, Regal Cinemas, United Artist Theatres – save up to 30 percent on movie tickets (discounts vary depending on the movie theater – gift cards also available in AAA stores)
- Redbox – Save 25% off all disc rentals for the first night (for those who prefer to stay in)
- The UPS Store – save 5 percent on shipping
- Restaurants – Chart House, Newport, KY (save 10 percent), Ruby Tuesday (save 15 percent); Mitchell’s Fish Market, West Chester (save 10 percent)
Or if you want to take your sweetheart to one of the AAA Four or Five Diamond Restaurants, just a quick drive away.
Orchids at Palm – Five Diamond
Boca Restaurant – Four Diamond
Nicola’s – Four Diamond
M at Miranova – Four Diamond
The Refectory Restaurant & Wine Shop – Four Diamond
Vida – Four Diamond
For those looking for an overnight getaway, the following AAA Four Diamond hotel accommodations are nearby:
French Lick, Indiana – French Lick Springs Hotel
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
JW Marriott Indianapolis
Le Meridien Indianapolis
Omni Severin Hotel
The Alexander – A Dolce Hotel
The Westin Indianapolis
West Baden Springs, IN – West Baden Springs Hotel
21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown
Hilton Columbus Downtown
Hilton Columbus Easton
Findlay – Hancock Hotel
Toledo – Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel
AAA members who use their card for discounts save an average of $92 per year. Yet new membership starts at just $57 a year, a price local drivers find well worth it for roadside rescue peace of mind.
Which brings to mind a final great Valentine’s Day gift…a AAA membership. Nothing says love like the protection of AAA. Information on all discounts can be found at AAA.com/Discounts.
AAA provides automotive, travel, and insurance services to 58 million members nationwide and more than three million members in Ohio. AAA advocates for the safety and mobility of its members and has been committed to outstanding road service for more than 100 years. AAA is a non-stock, non-profit corporation working on behalf of motorists, who can now map a route, find local gas prices, discover discounts, book a hotel, and track their roadside assistance service with the AAA Mobile app (AAA.com/mobile) for iPhone, iPad and Android. For more information, visit www.AAA.com.