Public Relations Manager, PA
O: (302) 299-4426
C: (302) 353-6563
Sr. Public Aff. Specialist, CT/DE/NJ/PA
O: (302) 299-4168
C: (610) 291-7312
AAA Mid-Atlantic: Say L-O-V-E with AAA
AAA can help rescue your wallet this Valentine’s Day
PHILADELPHIA, PA (February 7, 2019) With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, some gift-givers could be seeing red. Many AAA members only think of using their membership when it comes to their car. But this Valentine’s Day, a AAA card could save you a bundle.
These sweet discounts are available to anyone with a AAA card:
- 1-800-FLOWERS – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Cheryl’s Cookies – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Harry and David – get 25 percent off through Valentine’s Day
- Ticket Monster – get 25 percent or more on all theater, concert, sporting event and attraction tickets and up to 40 percent off movie tickets
- AMC, Cinemark, Regal Cinemas, United Artist Theatres – save up to 30 percent on movie tickets (discounts vary depending on the movie theater – gift cards also available in AAA stores)
- Redbox – Save 25% off all disc rentals for the first night (for those who prefer to stay in)
- The UPS Store – save 5 percent on shipping
- Restaurants – Chart House (save 10 percent), Bistro Romano (save 15 percent), Ruby Tuesday (save 15 percent)
AAA members who use their card for discounts save an average of $92 per year. Yet new membership starts at just $57 a year, a price local drivers find well worth it for roadside rescue peace of mind.
Which brings to mind a final great Valentine’s Day gift…a AAA membership. Nothing says love like the protection of AAA…and, maybe your sweetheart will treat you to some of the wonderful discounted options available with AAA membership! Information on all discounts can be found at AAA.com/Discounts.
Follow us on Twitter: @AAAPhillyNews
7777 Brewster Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19159
AAA provides automotive, travel and insurance services to 57 million members nationwide and more than three million members in Pennsylvania. AAA advocates for the safety and mobility of its members and has been committed to outstanding road service for more than 100 years. The not-for-profit, fully tax-paying member organization works on behalf of motorists, who can now map a route, find local gas prices, discover discounts, book a hotel and track their roadside assistance service with the AAA Mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android. For more information, visit www.AAA.com.