Public Affairs Manager, CT
O: (860) 570-4319
C: (860) 965-6161
For Those Who Love Mom AND Money...
AAA Provides 7 Mother’s Day Gifts at a Discount
For Mother’s Day, you can show mom just how much you love her... and save money at the same time.
Don’t wait until you’re stuck along the side of the road to pull out that AAA card. That same card can 'save' you money shopping for Mother’s Day!
“This is extra money that more than a million Connecticut residents already have in their wallets”, says Amy Parmenter, spokesperson for AAA. “You can buy flowers or a great gift and save at the same time”.
Here are 7 AAA Discounts for Mother’s Day:
- For moms who love Flowers - 1-800-Flowers – Mother’s Day bouquets (Save 25% with code 25AAA 5/1-5/13)
- For moms who love Shopping – Use AAA to save at the Tanger Outlets at Foxwoods – Receive a free coupon book from guest services and save up to 20% at select merchants
- For moms who love Gardening – CROCS! – Save 25% online and in all Crocs-owned stores PLUS save an additional $15 off $75 or more in-store when you show your AAA membership card
- For moms who love gadgets - HP Sprocket printer – print directly from your phone or tablet
- HP.com will be offering a free $20 Gift Card with purchase of HP Sprocket Photo Printers--Black, White, Red, Gold. Valid through May 19. (Sprocket 2-and-1, Sprocket Plus excluded)
- Make it personal – Use your AAA card to Save 25% at Personalization Universe with code 25AAA 5/1-5/13
- Make mom a special meal – for less! – Use your AAA card to Save 25% on Lobster, Steak and so much more at StockYards with code 25AAA 5/1-5/13
- Take mom to a concert! Use your AAA card to save at least 15% on theater, sporting events, and concert tickets through Ticket Monster.
Follow us on Twitter: @AAAHartfordNews
CT Mailing Address:
815 Farmington Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06119
AAA provides automotive, travel and insurance services to 58 million members nationwide and more than one million members in Connecticut. AAA advocates for the safety and mobility of its members and has been committed to outstanding road service for more than 100 years. The not-for-profit, fully tax-paying member organization works on behalf of motorists, who can now map a route, find local gas prices, discover discounts, book a hotel and track their roadside assistance service with the AAA Mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android. For more information, visit www.aaa.com.