Manager, Public & Government Affairs
O: (405) 753-8040
C: (405) 488-7611
Senior Specialist, Public & Government Affairs
O: (918) 748-1074
C: (918) 935-9318
August 20, 2019 – Air travelers looking to minimize the time and hassle of TSA screenings can obtain the coveted Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Pre✓® screening approval with ease at two, weeklong AAA events during September in metro-OKC. IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® agents will enroll those who have pre-registered and scheduled appointments at
- AAA Edmond, 1701 S. Broadway, Monday, Sept. 9, through Thursday, Sept. 12, 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m. and Friday, Sept. 13, 9 a.m. to noon
- AAA Northwest Oklahoma City, 6163 N. May Ave., Monday, Sept. 16, through Thursday, Sept. 19, 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m. and Friday, Sept. 20, 9 to noon.
“TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and efficient screening experience,” said Leslie Gamble, AAA Oklahoma Public and Government Affairs manager. “For TSA Pre✓® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today, TSA Pre✓® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.”
AAA is pleased to partner with TSA to help provide this valuable service for AAA members and the general public. Appointments are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must complete online registration and appointment scheduling in advance. Don’t forget to bring your proof of U.S. Citizenship with you to your appointment! Follow these steps to pre-enroll:
- Click here to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment ”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose the AAA location near you and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time; no reminders will be sent out.)
Mobile IdentoGO agents will process TSA Pre✓® applications on-site. Appointments are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis so register as soon as possible. To complete the application process, you will need to bring documentation proving identity and citizenship status.
Your name on the documents must match exactly. If they do not, bring an original or certified copy of a court ordered name change document (to include marriage certificates and divorce decrees). If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID.
You will finish the process onsite by providing your fingerprints for a background check. The application fee is $85 and can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier's check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
“With the holiday season coming soon, these TSA Pre✓® events couldn’t come at a better time for travelers anticipating long airport lines,” said Gamble.
In addition, children ages 12 and younger may use the TSA Pre✓® lane when traveling with a parent or guardian who has the indicator on their boarding pass. Travelers 13 years of age and older without a TSA Pre✓® boarding pass must go through standard security lanes.
For more event details, visit AAA's website.