Location: 6000 Discovery Cove Way Orlando, FL 32821
DISCOVERY COVE TO OPEN AS A DAY RESORT STARTING JUNE 11
As part of modified operational plans built into our re-opening timeline, certain components of animal meet-and-greets will be temporarily modified or unavailable. A special beachside dolphin presentation will be available to Discovery Cove guests with Signature Dolphin Swim reservations in lieu of the fully immersive experience to help maintain physical distancing.
No crowds. No turnstiles. Imagine a place where you and your family can touch and swim with dolphins, wade with mysterious rays, snorkel among thousands of exotic fish, hand-feed tropical birds in a free-flight aviary and relax on pristine beaches. Discover an all-inclusive day resort experience that’s one of a kind.
Your Dolphin Swim Day Resort Package includes:
• A reserved 30-minute dolphin interaction
• Snorkeling with thousands of tropical fish and rays in The Grand Reef®
• Encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets in Freshwater Oasis™
• Hand feeding exotic birds in a free-flight aviary
• Relaxing on pristine beaches
• Floating along our scenic Wind-away River
• Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch and unlimited snacks, drinks and alcoholic beverages
• Lockers, sunscreen, snorkel gear, changing facilities
• All day self parking at Discovery Cove
Day Resort packages are available with and without the signature Dolphin Swim Experience. Children must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins. Children ages 6-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience.
Attendance is limited to about 1,300 guests a day, ensuring no overcrowding and extraordinary guest service. Discovery Cove is truly a one-of-a-kind experience.
Save on Discovery Cove tickets through our partner site Ticket Monster® and print your tickets on demand. Just print & go! For in-store availability, see product specifications.