Your money matters to you. And you matter to us.
That’s why we’re reminding you to take advantage daily of the many benefits your AAA membership provides. With the vast range of savings available—including discounts on car care, hotels and attractions—you can offset the cost of your annual membership dues. In fact, most members more than cover their annual membership simply by using AAA discounts.
ON THE ROAD
Expert technicians at AAA Car Care centers use state-of-the-art equipment to perform diagnostics, routine maintenance, inspections and repairs. And, AAA members save 10 percent on labor.
If your car becomes disabled on a covered trip, AAA will reimburse you for certain expenses, such as car rental fees, lodging or associated meals.*
If your car is stolen, your membership entitles you to a vehicle theft reward.*
The list of AAA membership benefits is lengthy. Here are five valuable benefits that are often overlooked:
- Free identity-theft monitoring from ProtectMyID** (Enroll at AAA.com/ProtectMyID or by calling 877/440-6943.)
- Savings on Hertz rental cars; LensCrafters frames, lenses and exams; and NAPA auto parts.
- Discounts at hotels, including those by Marriott, Best Western, Hilton, Hyatt and MGM
- Discounts on attraction tickets to movies, theme parks, museums, sporting events and more
- Free or discounted passport photos taken at your AAA Store
- Keep your AAA membership card handy every day to use it for all it’s worth.
*For more details on membership benefits and coverage terms, view the AAA Member Guide at AAA.com/benefits.
**ProtectMyID Essential is provided by Experian. To be eligible to enroll in ProtectMyID Essential, you must be 18 years of age or older and a current AAA member. A valid email address and access to the internet is required for ProtectMyID Essential. Products subject to change or termination at any time without notice. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions appl