You value your time and money, and we value you. That’s why we want to remind you about the many member benefits that come with a AAA Premier membership.
In addition to the number-one major roadside assistance nationwide,1 AAA Premier members are entitled to a host of valuable benefits. Here’s a sample of what AAA Premier membership gets you:
• Discounts on attraction tickets, hotels, rental cars and more
• Reimbursement of up to $1,500 through the Trip Interruption benefit2
• Coverage of up to $750 through the Vehicle Return benefit2
• Insurance coverage of up to $25,000 through the Travel Accident benefit
• 24/7 Emergency Travel Assistance around the globe
• Concierge Services—whether you’re traveling or at home
• Free ProtectMyID Essential identity theft protection
• Free passport photos
• Free maps and TourBooks for destinations both in the US and throughout the world.
And the list goes on.
Your AAA membership card is much more powerful than you may have realized. Use it often, and you can easily save far more than the cost of your annual membership.
See the complete list of Premier benefits at AAA.com/PremierBenefits. If you’re not already a AAA Premier member, contact 866/636-2377 to upgrade your membership and starting saving even more.
2019 AAA US Market Track National Surveys
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Plan(s) underwritten by BCS Insurance Company or Jefferson Insurance Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of these plans. Plans include insurance benefits and assistance services. Contact AGA Service Company at 800/284-8300, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 9950 Mayland Drive, Richmond, VA 23233.