Future Cruise Credits
Regardless of where you made your original cruise booking, AAA Travel can help you rebook using your future cruise credit. Our knowledgeable travel agents can offer personalized advice to find the best option for you. Many cruise lines have relaxed their payment and cancellation policies including vacation protection options
Our cruise partners are very serious about following health protocols. They strive to be proactive when it comes to protecting the health of their guests, crew, and the communities where they sail.
These health protocols include:
- Thorough deep cleaning and sanitization of terminals and high-traffic areas on the ship
- Hand-sanitizing stations present throughout the ship
- Free consultations with medical experts for all passengers and crew members
- Medical experts on the ship and available on shore to monitor and prepare response procedures in coordination with global health authorities and local governments
- An emergency-preparedness plan, in the unlikely event of a widespread medical emergency onboard
Cruise lines work with The World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to create response plans as needed and to influence decision-making.
Rigorous medical protocols are in place to help guests and crew members who feel unwell while sailing, including professional medical treatment, isolation of unwell individuals from the general ship population, and intensified cleaning, air filtration, and sanitization procedures.