Join AAA
Join AAA
Hot Deal Details

Keywords:

  • Ocean Cruise

Destinations:

BACK TO SEARCH

Silversea: 2026 World Cruise with Exclusive Benefits

01.06.26 to 05.27.26
Silverseas Cruises

A journey of discovery like no other
FORT LAUDERDALE TO LISBON | 6 JANUARY – 27 MAY, 2026

There’s a feeling that stretches across history, a feeling each of us shares with the greatest navigators across the ages. Curiosity. In 2026, Silversea invites you to indulge your curiosity like never before by exploring the greatest number of places ever visited by a Silversea World Cruise, including 26 new locations. Travel deeper into each location with their unique land programmes, connect with local cultures through extraordinary bespoke events and discover where your pioneering spirit will lead.

Exclusive Benefits
• Private Executive Transfers1 • Business Class Air (From Selected Countries/Gateways) • Meet & Greet2 • Bon Voyage Reception, Dinner and Overnight Accommodation Pre-embarkation • Shore Excursions (One Per Port, Per Day) • $1,000 Onboard Spending Credit Per Guest (Up To $2,000 Per Suite) • Exclusive World Cruise Events • Two Exclusive S.A.L.T. Dining Experiences Ashore3 • One Otium Spa Treatment Per Guest4 • Special Commemorative Gifts • Silver Shore Baggage Valet (Up To 2 Bags, 50lbs Each, Per Guest) • Laundry Service • Unlimited Premium Wi-Fi (up to 2 devices per person) • Medical Service5 • Visa Package6

For details and reservations, contact your AAA Travel Agent or call 888-AAA-TRIP.

 Request a Quote   Request An Appointment 

Find An Agent

1 – Between home and airport, up to 50 miles per transfer | 2 - At the airport of arrival | 3 - In selected ports of call | 4 - Throughout the duration of the World Cruise | 5 - Medical Service includes: visits to the Ship Medical Center, medical services typically provided for which we normally charge a fee, any medical tests administered onboard and medications prescribed by our onboard doctor to treat an ailment. We will not include refills on any prescription drugs, the cost of transferring a guest to land-based facility for treatment, medical evacuations, or any other costs incurred off the ship | 6 - For USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, China, Singapore, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland| All other standard inclusions apply.

 

WORLD CRUISE TERMS & CONDITIONS: Information contained herein does not form part of any offer or contract. Silversea’s standard terms and conditions apply to the full World Cruise and all voyage segments unless specifically noted herein. Please refer to www.silversea.com for the most current schedules and fares. Single supplements apply, may vary by category and change over time. Silversea’s “Included Shore Excursion Program” available also to full World Cruise guests. A. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT (NON-DACH): To reserve a suite on the full World Cruise or any World Cruise voyage segment, a 25% deposit of the total cruise fare is required. Deposits must be received within seven days of booking or sooner, depending on time of booking. Unless otherwise noted, final payment must be received by Silversea 180 days prior to cruise departure. For bookings made within 30 days of departure, final payment must be received within 48 hours. Silversea reserves the right to cancel any booking not fully paid at the time final payment is due. Payment may be made by cheque (US Funds), VISA, Master Card, American Express. FOR DACH (Austria, Germany, and Switzerland) MARKETS: Different payment schedules apply. Initial deposit: 25% of the cruise fare, at 150 days, 50% of the total payment needs to be deposited. At 120 days, 75% of the total payment needs to be deposited. At 90 days, 90% of the total payment needs to be deposited. Final payment to come no later than 30 days before departure. B. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or any component thereof, you or your travel professional are required to contact the Silversea Reservations Department by telephone as well as submit your cancellation in writing. The following cancellation charges shall apply: From the date of deposit to 350 days prior to the initial sailing date: admin fee 500 USD / 450 EUR / 350 BPS / 650 CAD / 650 AUD per person; 349 – 181 days prior to the initial sailing date: 20% of the total cruise fare per person; 180 – 151 days prior to the initial sailing date: 25% of the total cruise fare per person; 150 – 121 days prior to the initial sailing date: 50% of the total cruise fare per person; 120 – 91 days prior to the initial sailing date: 75% of the total cruise fare per person; 90 – 0 days prior to the initial sailing date or nonappearance at the time of sailing: 100% of the total cruise fare per person. Please note different conditions apply for German, Austrian and Swiss residents: From the date of deposit to 181 days prior to the initial sailing date: an administration fee of 450 EUR, will be credited as a "Future Cruise Credit" for future bookings; 180 – 151 days prior to the initial sailing date: 25% of the total cruise fare per person; 150 – 121 days prior to the initial sailing date: 50% of the total cruise fare per person; 120 – 91 days prior to the initial sailing date: 75% of the total cruise fare per person; 90 – 2 days prior to the initial sailing date: 90% of the total cruise fare per person; 1 – 0 days prior to the initial sailing date or nonappearance at the time of sailing: 95% of the total cruise fare per person. Please note: Terms and Conditions can vary according to country. Please contact your travel or sales agent for complete information. Guests who are booked on the full World Cruise (all segments) who cancel any portion of the cruise will have their entire booking cancelled and will be re-booked on the revised segment(s) subject to space availability at the time of change. Guests booked on the full World Cruise (all segments) in a Silver Suite or higher, who cancel any portion of the cruise will forfeit their suite. Silversea reserves the right to allocate suites or suite categories to specific combination segments; hence all suites or suite categories may not be available for specific segments or segment combinations. Changes are subject to cancellation penalties. All information herein is accurate and in effect at time of printing. Silversea reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions. Ship’s registry: Bahamas. SA2304135990