Dole Whip is by far one of Disney’s most popular theme park treats. It’s a staple because it’s cold, refreshing, and tropical.
On April 9, 2020, Disney shared the recipe for a similar dessert, called “Frozen Pineapple Treat” via the My Disney Experience App. While Disney has confirmed this isn’t the exact Dole Whip recipe, this treat will come close to satisfying your taste for Dole Whip and will give you the taste of Florida you may desperately need.
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
1. Add pineapple, ice cream and juice to a blender.
2. Start blending at a low speed, then increase to high speed. Blend until smooth.
3. Use a piping bag with a star tip to create a classic swirl, or just scoop dessert into bowls.