Looking for an easy recipe to try with the kids? Look no further—these rainbow popsicles will be a hit and are a fun summer recipe your kids will love making.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Freeze Time: 6 hours
Servings: 8 popsicles
- 1 package Instant Jello Vanilla Pudding
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- Liquid food coloring
- Whisk together the pudding mix and the milk until smooth.
- Divide the pudding equally into 5 bowls.
- Add 6 drops of food coloring into each bowl to make red, orange (1 drop red, 5 drops yellow), yellow, green, and blue pudding. Stir each color until mixed.
- Using a small spoon, add approximately 1 tablespoon of red pudding to the bottom of a 3-ounce paper Dixie cup. Tap the cup gently on the counter to even out the layer.
- Continue adding approximately 1 tablespoon of orange, yellow, green, then blue pudding layers and tapping them gently between each layer to even them out.
- Add a small square of tin foil to the top of each Dixie cup.
- Use a knife to poke a hole in the middle of the tin foil on each cup. Then poke the popsicle sticks through the hole in the foil and push to the bottom.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until completely frozen and enjoy!