Get ready for the unbelievable…Royal Caribbean is divulging the secret recipe for their delicious Coconut Ranger Cookies. Learn how to make this Royal Caribbean delicacy from home.
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dried coconut
- 4 3/4 cups flour
- 2 1/4 cups butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 6 eggs
- Beat butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one by one into the butter/sugar mixture.
- Stir in the coconut milk.
- Fold flour, baking powder and dried coconut into the batter.
- Place spoonfuls of batter onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done at your preferred level of crispiness.