If you need a festive signature cocktail for your holiday menu, try this Cranberry Margarita. First crafted by one of Royal Caribbean’s bartenders, this drink is a tart twist to the traditional margarita. The recipe combines a holiday staple—cranberry—with the sweetness of honey to create this refreshing and unique drink. And it’s just really pretty too.
This recipe takes around two minutes to create and makes one serving.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 3/4-ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cranberry sauce or jam
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Brown sugar-rimmed martini glass
- Lime wheel as garnish
HOW TO MAKE:
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into the sugar-rimmed glass, then top with a lime and enjoy!