- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ cups dried cranberries (previously soaked)
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup light cream
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 4 cups of cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 7 Tbsp. berry syrup
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Stir the two eggs into the dry ingredients.
- Add the melted butter and half of the light cream and mix well.
- Stir in the dried cranberries.
- Add the rest of the light cream a little at a time and mix well.
- Ladle batter onto an oiled pan on medium heat and slowly cook until golden.
- Add oil to a pan on medium heat.
- Add the fresh cranberries and sugar.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add the berry syrup.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes until thickened.
Stack pancakes on a plate and top with a dab of butter. Spoon the marmalade over the stack and garnish with fresh berries.