You love cookies. You love brownies. Now you can love them together when you make Princess Cruises’ Brookies. Master Chef Norman Love shares his recipe for these sweet treats so you can try them at home.
INGREDIENTS:For the brownies –
- 3.5 cups Chocolate 61%
- 1 cup Unsalted butter
- 5 Fresh eggs
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla liquid
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp AP flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Liquid
- 2 eggs Fresh eggs
- 3 1/2 cups AP flour
- 2 cups Choco Chunk
DIRECTIONS:For the brownies –
- Melt together chocolate and butter in a bain-marie or microwave 40 to 45 degrees or heat to 104 F max.
- Whip eggs, sugar and vanilla together until light and fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Fold melted chocolate with egg mixture, then gently mix in dry ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes until ready to be scooped.
- Mix butter and brown sugar together with an electric mixer for 10 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one then add vanilla extract.
- Add flour and salt to mixture then add Choco Chunk.
- Spray Pam inside a nonstick pan and place paper cups.
- Place brownie mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into bottom of paper cup (or cast iron skillet), or use a scooper.
- Press chocolate chip cookie scoop straight down the center of the brownie mix.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.