When you’re in the mood for a light meal, make this delightfully flavorful Salmon Salad from Celebrity’s Spa Café. It’s simple, delicious and a great addition to your healthy meal collection. This recipe makes 5-6 servings.
- 1 pound salmon filet (no skin, bloodline or bone)
- ½ ounce chopped dill
- ½ ounce lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 2 ounces Greek yogurt
- Olive Oil for seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Radish slices, celery leaves and chervil (if available) for garnish
- Place salmon on a baking sheet and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Bake at 300 degrees until fully cooked; allow to cool.
- Place salmon in a bowl and shred with a fork.
- Add lemon zest and a couple of spoonfuls of lemon juice.
- Add a generous spoonful of olive oil.
- Add chives and Greek yogurt and combine well.
- Place 3 ounces of the mixture in a ring mold in the center of your serving plate.
- Garnish with a radish slice, celery leaf and chervil.
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers.