CORONAVIRUS: Roadside Safety Measures
AAA takes the safety and well-being of our members and employees very seriously. As we continue to monitor the circumstances surrounding the coronavirus, we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our members safe as we serve you.
- Our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the coronavirus
- Our employees have received comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our members
- Our AAA drivers will wear fresh gloves for each roadside assistance call, and vehicles and equipment are disinfected after each call and each shift. At times, AAA also uses approved roadside contractors, who have been asked to follow our preventive guidelines.
- Members do not need to accompany their vehicle to its destination. If you need to ride in the tow truck you will be asked to wear a mask inside the vehicle, regardless of vaccination status. Tow Drivers will also be masked inside the vehicle. Only one person may ride with the Tow Driver. If there are multiple individuals at the breakdown location, we will assist you with finding alternate transportation.
- We ask any members who have been exposed to the coronavirus and need roadside assistance to let us know so we can help to arrange alternative transportation from the side of the road if needed.
From automotive to travel services, you can be confident in knowing that AAA is prepared to help. All AAA employees, especially our travel agents are working closely with our partners and are committed to ensuring travelers have the information needed to make the best decisions.
You may want to explore these websites for additional guidance: