Master Chef and chairman of the Holland America Line Culinary Council® Rudi Sodamin showcases a delicious scallop and citrus salad that’s easy enough to make at home.
- Orange zest
- Grilled lemon slices
- Lime and basil infused olive oil
- Citrus slices
- Bell peppers
- Mixed greens
- Cook the scallops on high heat with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. No more than one minute per side.
- Add mixed greens to a plate and place some scallops on the mixed greens.
- Drizzle with some olive oil
- Add some orange zest on top
- Arrange the grilled lemon slices, scallions, parsley, bell peppers and avocado on the plate
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on the salad