Viking Cruises has just revealed plans for a new ship sailing the Mississippi River between New Orleans, LA and St. Paul, MN starting in 2022.
The newly built ship is on sale now and is expected to sell out quickly.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
A Mississippi River cruise offers the rare opportunity to sail through America's heartland. Explore picturesque towns and boom cities; take in views of pastoral farms and towering bluffs; and immerse yourself in region's rich history and culture. Here are a few highlights Viking reveals to you:
- New Orleans's festive French Quarter and Creole cuisine
- Cajun heritage in Baton Rouge
- Vicksburg National Military Park
- BBQ and Delta blues in Memphis
- Mark Twain's boyhood home
- Working family farm visit in Iowa
- Birdwatching along the "Mississippi Flyway"
- St. Louis's Gateway Arch and pioneering spirit
- Norwegian cultural experience at Vesterheim
- Intricate locks and dams of the Upper Mississippi
AAA Travel is offering an exclusive limited time offer. Get up to a $150 Gift Card when you book now through April 21, 2020. Plus, get an additional $200 onboard credit per stateroom, exclusively for AAA members. When you book with AAA, you get special values such as these plus peace of mind knowing that AAA is here for you, wherever your travels may take you.
Don’t miss your chance to be one of the first to sail the Mississippi on Viking’s newest ship. Talk to a travel agent to book your trip now for 2022!