AAA is Staffing Up for the Winter Ahead
Join the Team Expecting to Rescue More than 141,500 Members in New Jersey
Hamilton, NJ, November 7, 2018 - This winter, AAA Mid-Atlantic expects to rescue more than 141,500 stranded motorists in New Jersey with the majority facing tows, battery, and tire-related issues as the holiday travel season approaches.
To help mitigate those breakdowns AAA is gearing up for the winter by increasing seasonal staff to make sure motorists can get to their holiday destination as safely as possible.
Those looking to help people in a time of need and be someone’s guardian angel on the roadside, are encouraged to explore the opportunities available within the AAA Mid-Atlantic family.
AAA is looking for seasonal Customer Service Representatives that have:
- A commitment to providing exceptional service
- Professional expertise and a passion for helping those in need
- A high level of integrity
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge
AAA is interviewing candidates by invitation only from now until November 15, 2018. Offering:
- A base salary of up to $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Wellness and Health Advocate Programs
- Rewards and incentives for performance
- Paid Training programs including classroom and on-the-job training.
- Day Time hours offered
- Opportunity to grow with access to full and part time benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, tuition assistance, paid time off, free AAA membership, travel discounts and more.
With 89 percent of travelers planning to travel by car to their holiday destination, AAA will have its full fleet of roadside rescue vehicles ready, a stockpile of batteries, its call centers staffed and emergency responders ready to go, but the hope is that drivers will do all they can in advance to avoid getting stuck out in the cold.
Unfortunately, AAA has found that many drivers are unprepared for roadside emergencies. Survey data shows that two-thirds of American drivers have never proactively had their car battery tested, 1 in 5 do not know how to change a tire and 4 in 10 do not carry an emergency kit in their vehicle which is why AAA relies on quality associates to guide members though a stressful a breakdown while focusing on their safety.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day in the Life Videos.
To review all available positons and apply click here.